4 de setembro de 2014

Happy B'day (my) QUEEN B.

09-04-1981

33 years ago Tina Knowles gave birht the most powerful woman in the world in the twenty-first century. Her name is Beyoncé and she really deserve the world for the kind of person that who is. She is a beautiful human being, she is sensitive, she is kind and everything that she does is for the millions of fans around the world. I'm so proud to be one of them and to belong to hers beyhive. I found her in the 90's with Destinys Child but only in the 2003 with "Dangerously in Love" I became a addicted fan. Since then she gave me so many joys and I've had the pleasure of seeing two concerts tours (now I dream about the next already).






I wish you a good and happy B'day and that you continue to do your fans dreaming of your songs.
I love you like XO,

Annie.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário